55Laney69 - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

04.09.2011

One night in Trier

Haning around with Laaaaag
I had my Tripod with me, but at the end i didnt use it. It was more fun to take handheld photos with my lovely Canon EF II 50mm F1.8 Lens. The Canon 5D performed very good at high Iso! Unfortunately it wasnt that easy to find the right focus spots at dim light :) maybe i will change soon the focusing screen: Canon 5D EE-S. It isnt that expensive. I will give it a try :)

All pictures taken in Raw + Cross processing.

Girl on bike

Spielbank Trier

Chinese Restaurant Trier

Who is she calling?


Bokehlicious Beck's Beer!

Parking Bike

Custom Sticker featuring Alamby

Mirroring

Viehmarktthermen

Lost shoes

Cigarette detail

Canon 550D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen